Friday, 23 March 2012

Making Bags!

"I started with a big piece of paper and then I stuck it all together and then
I put straps on it and i also put a flap onto my bag. Then I decorated it. That is my bag!"

"I like my bag because it has little straps and it is strong.
I made my bag with paper, gluw and sticky tape."

"I like my bag because it has a bow on it and it has stickers, a picture and fun cupcakes."

"I like my bag because it is nice and strong. I made it with paper.
It is really awesome . It took about 3 days."
"I like my bag because its really cool and fun. I made it by taking
A3 paper (8 sheets) and stuck it together."


"My bag was made out of paper. I had to use a lot of cellotape and glue. When I tested it out, it broke but then I fixed it and now it works."  (Unknown)






  • "I stuck two pieces of A3 paper together. Just glueds the sides and took another piece of paper and made a flap. I drew a picture of a horse on the front. i took some paper from home and glued it to the flap. And that is my bag."

  • "I like my bag very much because its safe to put my toys and
    other stuff. I like my bag, it is strong.  I like my bag it is not material,
    it's paper for not putting everything in."

    "I like my bag because it is strong and I like my bag because it is cool.
    How I made it is that i used paper and tape."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    We welcome your comments!