The Grade 4's had to design something that would move using compressed air. Below are a couple of photo's and comments they wrote about their project:
"I started with bottle and then I cut a hole in the bottle. Then I got a straw and some cellotape and a balloon and then I cellotaped the balloon onto the straw. then I got a skewer, and a straw and 4 bottle tops and I made a hole in the 4 bottle tops and i cut the straw in half and the skewer in half. I stuck the straws to the bottle and then i put the skewers through the straw with the bottle tops and is is my compressed air. Its name is ZOOM!"
"My compressed air project I made a car. I took 4 discs, pipes, 2 litre Cream Soda bottle. We stuck the pipes in. We made a stick man and he sat on the car."
"I made a moon rocket car. I used polystyrene and a few straws and a balloon."
"I took an appletiser bottle and made a hole in the middle. I took the lid off and stuck a few straws in it. i took two sticks and cut them in half and stuck them to the bottom of the bottle and put straws on. I took milk bottle lids and put them on. I drew some cars on pieces of paper and stuck them on."
"My compressed air project is a rocket. I like my rocket because it can fly very high. what it looks like: My rocket has a sharp cone nose on top and it has three small wings on each side."
"I made an air balloon. The air balloon had helium in it. The helium was compressed. When you let it go it will fly up into the sky."
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome your comments!