The Grade 1's had a lovely outing to the Aquarium this term. They learnt alot and had a hands-on experience with starfish, sea anemones and urchins in their own tank.
This is their "report back":
Daniel: "I saw a seahorses wedding!" (It really looked like a wedding, says their teacher, since the two were linking tails with a 'minister' seahorse dressed in black!")
Katie-Rose: "I learnt that a sea anemone poop out of its mouth."
Chloe: "We got to hold starfish!"
Mickey: "I loved seeing the GIANT crabs and sharks."
Mia: "It was very cool when the sharks swam close to the glass."
Angie: "When I touched the glass the shark swam close to my hand and I said: 'Sorry Shark, cant eat me!'."
Eli: I saw ragged tooth sharks and I saw divers film under water."
Lucky: "I saw the penguins being fed fish."

No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome your comments!