Thursday, 21 April 2011

Gr 1's Easter Outreach

This is the singing rehearsal that I stumbled upon at school yesterday morning - I dashed for the camera to share it with you all.

The Grade 1's were preparing for their Easter Outing to Masi. The last couple of days were spent with the school donating toys and marshmellow Easter eggs that were then neatly combined so that each child at the Creche received a toy and an egg.

The weather was a bit bleak - but the faces of our children and theirs were radiant with excitement and expectation.  Our children sang for them and they in turn sang for us. The children handed out their gifts and spent some time with the little ones.

Below are some pics of the event.  Enjoy!


Receiving, Sorting and Collating!

Our singing rehearsal done for real!

Waiting in anticipation

The gifts are now handed out....







It was a morning enjoyed by all.
Thank you families for your generosity.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous video clip and photos!

    MelB

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics tell a lovely story.
    I'm so glad you've decided to set this blog up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!I loved the video and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was amazing! I LOVED the video clip...you guys are putting such good stuff into these little people by exposing them to the less fortunate.
    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments!