The Peace Project Returns
Some may remember the Grade 4 Peace Project last year and we have been invited to participate again. This year we have been asked to show us "Building or Doing Peace."
We will be using our interaction with eMzantsi as our contribution. We will be taking video clips of their workshops, talking to the children and staff involved, and will then create a short clip of their time together.
We are looking forward to it being as exciting and as successful as last year.
Grade 2 Flat Friends
The Grade 2's will be receiving a parcel in the post soon! They will be hosting a FLAT FRIEND from Australia. The friend will be accompanied by a notebook with some interesting things about Australia and the areas that Year 2 class live. In turn, they will have an "I wonder" section, asking us to answer some questions about where we live.
We will then return the parcel to Australia, and follow up our interaction with communicating via the Australian Year 2's Class Blog, Voicethread and possibly, Skype.So, soon, the parents of the Grade 2's may have a FLAT FRIEND over for the evening, and be asked to take some photo's of our friend visiting our lovely City.
We will send more news home about this project as it unfolds.


Sounds cool! I remember 'Flat Stanley' from when I was at school!
ReplyDeleteYes, it seems to be one of those projects that are just so great they never lose their appeal. I am sure they are going to love it!
Delete