Gavin Thomson showed the Grade 2's how he illustrates his Cartoons for the Newspaper! What a treat!
AND THEN..... It was Break-Up Day!
We got to dress as our favourite book character.
| Some of our Teachers getting into the swing of things! |
| Grade 3 |
| Grade 6 |
| Grade 5 |
| Grade 2 |
| Grade 4 |
| Grade 1 |
| Grade 7 |
Wishing you all a fun, peaceful and safe holiday.
STAFF: Oh my word!!! Look at you all! The Lord knew I had to be away for this.The pressure would have been to great.Mrs G. I don't see you all dressed up. Well done you guys!I bet someone whos name starts with a "m" was the instigator. Ps. I just got a call from Jeffrey's. I will be visiting them same time next year, so will miss book week again. Oh dear!!(Phew!) Was looking so forward to dressing up.
ReplyDelete