There are two teams - Blue and Green, who had been practising their...
"V-I-C, V-I-C, V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, Victory,
Victory is our cry, V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!",
and various other songs and shouts for week previous - I am surprised they weren't hoarse by Sports Day!
The children were dressed in their team colours, faces painted (and sometimes their arms and legs too!), wigs and pom poms, nothing was too much trouble to show their team spirit.
From running and walking races, to balancing acts, to parents taking to the track - the whole day was a wonderful success!
Thank you to all the Teachers, Parents, Photographers and Children for making the day so special!
Its lovely to be able to catch some glimpses of your Sports Day here
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
What a great idea to have a slide show of the pics!
ReplyDeleteHa! Just found the link...took me ages because it didn't pop up on google. I LOVE what you are doing here Lisa. It was wonderful taking a look at what the little people in our lives have been up to.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to do this... I have forwarded the link to me parents & family in the UK to also keep abreast of our little school shenanigans.
You are a blessing!
x